Monday, November 27, 2006

World Tour Update



Back from a Midwest leg of the World Tour, which included stops in Farmington and Quincy, IL. Nothing like the IL cornfields at the end of November. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend and safe travels with better scenery. If you look closely at the 2nd picture, I'm pretty sure you can see Iowa.

Up next:
Friday / Saturday / Sunday - Pigeon Forge TN
Monday / Tuesday - Washington D.C.
Friday / Saturday / Sunday - Kansas City, MO

I'm living out of a suitcase for a while starting next weekend... and hoping that my husband and daughter don't forget what I look like.

Have you had a chance to check out XM 105 - Music City Holiday? Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Must have pictures of winter farmlands stat!!! :) It will be like my own little crystal ball...

Welcome back...

DaveBrz said...

Welcome back! I have been listening and have it on now. I had to stop working when I heard Kung Pao Buckaroo Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pictures! :)

And can't wait for this weekend! :)

Not so much into Christmas music yet, unfortunately. I just listen to it when my Garth (and Trisha) beep goes off right now. Sorry. :P

Producer J. said...

Dave your online player must have gotten hung up... I checked both Lonestar's "I'll Be Home" and Jeff Carson's "Santa Got Lost in Texas" and the PAD Data was correct on both.

Let me know if you hear it again. Thanks for the feedback!

J.

Anonymous said...

Ice, ice baby?