Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Fan Fair Week!

Here we go! To get you ready for the week's adventures, please stop in to our brand new XM Country Blog!

First up on my week's adventures - meeting my new intern. What a week to start, eh? Unlike my past interns, XM Corporate recruited this one for me, so I've not even met him. Poor guy doesn't know what he's gotten in to...

Tomorrow night is the IFCO show from the Ryman Auditorium - first time it's been broadcast on the radio - EVER! I don't think I get to go, but I can't wait to hear it on my XM Radio! Remember -- the full schedule can be found on XMRadio.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The broadcast of the IFCO show is outstanding. Hope I can stay awake long enough to hear the rest of it.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm listening too!!

Great show!