Friday, June 08, 2007

The View From Above

This is where I took my afternoon break today. I was working though - listening to the Chely Wright concert replay on the built in XM system. Nothing like blasting your work 31 stories in the air. It's a tough gig somedays.

While I was up there, I took this photo for my Carrie Underwood fans. I'm assuming I'll get to talk to her backstage at the stadium tomorrow night. Um... it's 1:05 in the morning. That would be TONIGHT. Anything y'all need to know from our favorite Idol?

Misc. Notes to tide you over until I have more time: Kelly Clarkson showed up and did 2 songs with Reba. The Wreckers said they were going to be stalking Reba tonight - the first concert Jessica ever went to was a Reba show. Dierks shot some segments for the ABC special with some fans today including playing for tips on Broadway. I asked him if he made any money at it - he got $8. Jason Michael Carroll has a 19 1/2 month old baby with his fiancee, Wendy. He's going to be opening the Brooks & Dunn / Alan Jackson tour. Arista Nashville believes in packaging their artists together, eh? Trace Adkins had us all in stitches, but most of what he said can't be printed.










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks J. for the update. Did you hear Carrie got tackled at the softball game today? I though Joe. G was going to have a heart attack on that one! :)

Anyway...as to what the Carrie fans would like to know...um..how about everything? LOL

Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

By the way, that picture is sweet!

Really shows you how big Gac's mural is!

Anonymous said...

hey J,
could you ask carrie when her next single will be out on radio? thanks a lot!!!

Anonymous said...

Ask her about Tony Romo!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks J.! It's nice to see some pictures, though I'm mourning the loss of your camera. I feel your pain. :(

I'd love to hear anything Carrie can say about her new album! Is there a song that she's really excited about? Is there something that she cowrote that surprised her in the way it turned out? After her incredible acoustic version of Alone at her fan club party, is there a chance there will be an acoustic song on the new album? Is Mark Bright producing the whole album?

Thanks again for your blog!

becca said...

This question is out of left field (not carrie's left field in the softball game!) but I have been wanting to know what the plane ride was like flying to Iraq...I heard it was not a commercial plane...but a military plane... and I heard they do crazy loop things and stuff like that...I am wondering what Carrie's thought about that flight experience.

Thanks so much for keeping us Carrie fans in the loop!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving us the chance to ask a question, we really do appreciate it.

I have two questions, you can choose one or both of them if you want.

First question: Will Carrie be doing anymore events/concerts in Nashville this summer?

Second question: What would Carrie say to someone who wants to gain more confidence, so that they can live their life to their full potential and always stay true to themselves?

If you do not use any of these questions, I completely understand and do appreciate the opportunity.

Thank you!

P.S. Would you be able to post a link to your interview on here, for those of us who are not able to subscribe to XM radio?

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pics.I drove past all of that on Tuesday.It really is huge...lol Thanks for the update 2 as far as questions go.I would love to hear anything about the new album,but I really want to know if she is planning on doing a tour this year?!and if so b4 or after her album is released!!!Thank you sooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

I would to hear any info about the new album. Like when does she think it'll be out,what types of songs will be on it and when can we expect a new single...

Also maybe you could ask her if she plans on putting "Alone" in her set at concerts. She did an acoustic rendition at her Fan Club party that just blew me away.