Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy July to you!

I'm not one to start rumors... unless I have a really *really* good source. Really good. Like.... REALLY good.

Anyway... if I were to start a rumor today... it would be about an artist that I know a lot of my readers are a fan of. An artist who previously said they wouldn't be releasing any new music until next year.

But you know... sometimes... Christmas comes in July. Because sometimes... when an artist is really excited about something... and when their record label is really excited about something... and when the artist at the... what was it? Front of the line? Things move quicker than they're used to. Singles... albums.... you know. Things.

Now I don't want to say too much... because I'm sure that just ANY day now this artist's Official website will be telling you all about it.

But just in case they don't... I know that YOU know... that the hottest new music is ALWAYS heard first on XM's Highway 16.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

trisha?????

Anonymous said...

And since we know this artist's official website is oh so timely and cooperative and helpful...said in a VERY sarcastic tone of voice...we know you'll tell us everything!!! Or at the very least when we can hear this single!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh please tell me it's Carrie! Aaaaahh! Readers?? Dead giveaway!

*Wink*

Anonymous said...

Okay, well maybe not Carrie as she is slated to release new music this year anyway!

Producer J. said...

LOL. It's not Carrie. I only clarify that because I don't want anyone to think that I'm insulting her website. :-)

And actually, the core of my readers have been with me before anyone had ever heard of Checotah, OK.

Pam said...

famale or male?

Sharon said...

Me thinks we need to go back and reread the May 10, 2007 blog entry...... he he

Anonymous said...

Thanks J. for the clarification. Now off to hunt for this artist you are talking about....

Unknown said...

uh... WOO FRIGGIN HOO!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

The latest Billboard magazine mentioned the possibility of a new Trisha album in Q4 2007, if I'm not mistaken. Exciting news! Looking forward to hearing more from J and XM Country!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce,

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to that first play on XM.

Patricia

Anonymous said...

Well, I just got the email from the fan club...and I'm hoping we get a listen when we see her on July 14 since her myspace page will be previewing it on July 13. :)

Pauld

Anonymous said...

O.K. I really need to get XM!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking we'll get to hear it at the show on July 13, too! :)

Producer J. said...

I can't BELIEVE this hasn't been posted on her website yet. : rolleyes :

Just remember, you heard about it here first! And yes, you REALLY need to get XM, because we have some AWESOME stuff in the works with Ms. Yearwood!

Anonymous said...

I know...they moved the thread that was started in the main area into the "fans" area, so no one can see it except for those in the fan club. Great publicity! Or not.