Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This cracks me up:

After this post earlier this week...
I did have a REALLY wierd moment though. I was listening to RiverCountry (which I used to know as Fire 97) out of Peoria as I was leaving town this morning, and I heard their morning news girl do a Bucky Covington news story that was taken word for word from my XM Backstage Buzz blog. I was like - woah! that sounds familiar!

.. I read this in the trades today:
The Illinois Broadcasters Assoc. Silver Dome awards were handed out June 14. WFYR/Peoria's Lisa Franks won the Medium Market Best Newscast award.

Of course she did! She has excellent sources! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Ya she sure does!

Anonymous said...

She can thank you for her success!!

Producer J. said...

lol - I wouldn't quite go that far. But I did think it was pretty funny that she cropped up in my life twice in one week!