Monday, June 18, 2007

Release Day Rest Stops

A reminder to my Brad Paisley fan Blog Readers (both of you!) that tomorrow is the Release Day Rest Stop <3 with Brad Paisley. I don't think the heart is an official part of the title, but there it is on my studio calendar. Hmm.... Brad Fans will want to be listening all day tomorrow to Highway 16. Every hour / on the hour (roughly) we feature a song from the CD and Brad's comments about the song.

For my Carrie Underwood fan Blog Readers (all 476 of you!) you'll want to be tuned in at 8am and 10pm Eastern.

As a reminder - Highway 16 is heard on XM 16, DirecTV channel 814, and free on the internet via XM Radio Online (if you haven't had a free 3 day trial) or www.AOLRadio.com - even if you're not an AOL subscriber.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad and Carrie's song came on just before I started to read this entry in the blog. Will be stopping off tonight on my way home to pick up my copy. :) Not sure I would go so far as the person who added the <3 ;)

Paula

Anonymous said...

What do u mean 'both of you'? Isn't everyone a Brad fan? lol.

They should be anyway.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, btw!

Anonymous said...

My antenna wont work in my office so I am angry that I cannot listen to him right now.

I don't know what you are talking about with the heart not being part of it - that is an essential part of his RDRS.

You better believe I will be going to get the cd after work unless you have a special copy saved for your favorite past intern. : )

btw... found out I can only go to the Hershey Park concert - the one at Nissan in DC is on the same day as Kurt's cousin's wedding - I am debating which is more important.


You need to email me and tell me all about when you sat down with him for the RDRS - I bet he look great the entire time - and you never sent me a resume reel - I leave Nashville and ou just forget all about me : (

Enough of my life story - I miss Joyce....

~Kim "the ex- intern"~

Anonymous said...

Thanks J. for the reminder! I'm listening to 16 now!

Producer J. said...

Indeed the next Carrie airing is at 10pm.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, so I can avoid that one. Is she unable to sing without shouting?

Anonymous said...

I like the <3!! Must be a person with good taste! :D

Anonymous said...

Caught the hour Opry with Brad tonight. Very cool. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, J! I loved hearing why Brad wanted to record Oh Love, and why he wanted to bring in a female voice for it. I think Carrie was a great choice - their harmonies are gorgeous and they're great counterparts for each other.

I'm headed to the store to buy the album tomorrow - Brad's done a great job from start to finish.