Saturday, September 15, 2007

How the Other Half Lives - Part 2

Last night while I was hanging with some friends, someone mentioned her neighbor teaching at the private school in Nashville where Tim & Faith take their kids. It happened to be the school Delaynie was cheering at this morning. (You might recall, last weekend she cheered at the school Alan Jackson sends his daughters.) Cool for me - I was able to get directions. At any rate, it was funny that it came up, since when we were with Faith earlier in the week she mentioned having to go pick up the girls, and we all kind of snickered about looking over and seeing Faith Hill in the carpool lane and wondering what school they went to. Apparently, according to my friends neighbors, it is indeed Tim and Faith - not some nanny - who take the girls to and from school.

BTW - Once again, our team got their butts kicked. We have a perfect record. Anyone can be undefeated... it takes effort to be unvictorious.

In another wierd act of randomness, we were talking about the book Flat Stanley last night, and I was telling everyone about "Flat Emily" - who got to meet Trisha Yearwood. And someone mentioned that they thought Trisha lived not far from them, and mentioned the street name. I said she did indeed live on that street, but I wasn't sure exactly where, I'd only been there once years ago and really had no idea whereabouts her house was.

So this afternoon, we're driving home from Cool Springs where I'd done some shopping, and we're taking this back road Gary discovered that would supposedly be a shorter way home, and all of a sudden, I look up and go "Hey - that's Trisha's house!" Very odd that I'd even remember it, and even funnier given that we'd just talked about it the night before.

Anyway, that's my completely random and insignificant stories about how the other half lives for this weekend. Next week, I'm thinking maybe we'll find out where Trace Adkins sends his girls to school?

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Hi producerj,

I just want to let you know that I do read and appreciate your non-Garth related blog posts. You are quite a good writer!

Anonymous said...

How cool, to see the schools all the celebrities have their children. Trace Adkins is cool! :)

To bad your daughters school didn't win the game!

Anonymous said...

It's funny how random coincidences happen like that.:)

Anonymous said...

Do Tim and Faith go to football games too? :)

And, umm, speaking of Flat Emily... :D

Anonymous said...

How awesome you just be driving in a neighborhood & see Trisha's house, or see Faith in the carpool lane. I'd be oohhing & awhhing, but it's probably just another day in Nashville. Thanks for sharing J!

Producer J. said...

I **was** wondering where Miss Emily is these days. Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

She's been doing some traveling on the East Coast...even went to Nashville! :D

Anonymous said...

If Emily hasn't visited Arizona, I might be able to wrangle a visit if she could get here by next Wednesday.

Paula

music said...

I've also heard that Tim and Faith do the carpool. A friend of my cousin's says one afternoon Tim was in the car behind her in the pick-up line. So she pretends to have to get something out of her trunk to get a better look. But Tim was oblivious and talking on his cellphone the whole time. I'm sure he's quite popular with the school mothers.

Anonymous said...

Emily can visit Norway to if she like too...