Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wrong Again

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And I don't mind admitting when I am.

I, Producer J. was wrong about Whiskey Falls.

Yes... they're a newly formed band. Yes, their rock & roll credentials are a million miles long. So you played with Alice Cooper. So you wrote the Steven Tyler / Carlos Santana song. So you look like bad ass rock stars.

Teddy bears. All of 'em.

I was quickly put in my place when Damon (Mr. Rock Star) walked in with his toddler son, who was wearing a shirt that said "I'm With the Band." You can't be too much of a badass when you're tickling a 2 year old. (He does have the obligatory rock star gorgeous wife though.)

These guys couldn't have been any nicer. Took on every question we threw at them, and played right along with Driver's Ed.

And they LOVED Amy Paige. Seriously, I've never seen that girl with a stranger. I would love to have the social skills that reside in her little finger, she's amazing. I'm quite certain she's going to wind up in their next video.

So pay no attention to my earlier ramblings, that was just a result of an incredibly difficult booking and sleep deprived script writing.

Although I do stand by my assertion that if I had a guy in my band that had written the theme song to Paris Hilton's TV show... I think I might include that little nugget in the bio somewhere...

It's AMAZING the things that you learn in Driver's Ed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Whiskey Falls the band from Vegas? Who was talking about them...Amy? Someone was, I think. They were in the cab line later. Cute boys. :) I really like their single.

Producer J. said...

I don't recall seeing them in Vegas... nor do I necessarily think they were cute. LOL.