Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The new lead singer of Lonestar is...

hot! He also looks very young. I get to meet him tonight. I'm skipping church to do so, so I hope he lives up to his image. Tee hee hee.

I've been on an artist booking bonanza lately... 4th quarter, 'tis the season. I've had to turn down about as much as I'm booking, because we're just overcrowded on some days. In the next week I've got 9 shows taping, and a lunch with a new artist. Tomorrow is a Luke Bryan Driver's Ed session -- anyone seen him live and have a good story to share or a burning question they want answered?

Saw Ray Scott at lunch today at a really good pizza place on Demonbreun that Jon and I hit for the first time. I had mandarin oranges on a pizza - and it was delicious!

By the way -- there is at least one web site that claims to have a track listing for Garth's Ultimate Hits. What they've posted does not line up with what he told us about sequencing, and this site lists there being 2 discs in the set instead of 3... so I'm wary of it's accuracy.

2 comments:

Skywise said...

thanks joyce, for another great blog entry, and for confirming what some are suspecting- that the 'tracklisting' might be suspect....

Anonymous said...

Oranges on a pizza? YUM!!! I want to go!