Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm SOOO behind!

I just realized, I never told you guys about hanging with Van Zant a couple weeks ago. You KNOW how I love them! Plus I have lots to share from my session with Kenny yesterday, and the music on his album. I still haven't had the chance to type out my Garth story from, what, 3 weeks ago? I just want you to know I haven't forgotten!

I'm completely buried these days -- I NEED AN INTERN!!!! (and... um... someone to paint, unpack, and organize my new house?) I've been completely spoiled by having awesomely fabulous interns the past couple of years, and I'm intern-less this semester and it's already killing me.

Been listening to the Rissi Palmer album - she's coming in for a Driver's Ed taping tomorrow -- it's really good! Bookings have been coming fast and furious the past couple of days -- especially in the Americana world. Dwight Yoakam, Billy Joe Shaver, Antsy McClain... but I'm unfortunately light years behind in my bluegrass bookings.

Help! Someone invent a 28 hour day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can hear Kenny's new album on CMT.com

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/chesney_kenny/artist.jhtml

Anonymous said...

Can I apply for the job as your housekeeper/intern or what you need someone for? I need a job in the States ;)

We wait patiently til you got the time to write about your experiences. It is well worth it.

Anonymous said...

Don't you still have that online intern? :P

Anonymous said...

We'll wait patiently...good things come to those who wait.

I've also fallen way behind since my hard drive crashed. I'm finally back up with everything installed and working (I hope), so I've got some catching up to do. I have been keeping up with the blog when I've stolen some time before work but haven't had the time to post. Thanks for all the information and scoop you've been sharing, for taking us with you to New York, and for the pictures of the princesses.

If there's anything I can do remotely, let me know.

Paula