Monday, September 24, 2007

News I Forgot To Break

Uh-oh.... I'm in trouble.

It was brought to my attention that I completely have neglected to blog about some very important happenings at XM Nashville. (The city, not the channel.)

One of my faithful blog readers had to hear about this exciting news... on another channel. One that I'm not a part of. One that doesn't actually have anything to do with music.

Sports. A sports channel broke a story I should have told you about 2 weeks ago.

NHL Home Ice, to be exact. I am ashamed. I have failed you.

Broken News - coming tonight to this space. In the meantime, go back and read this blog entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off topic for you J: Why was "Georgia Rain" left off Trisha's Greatest Hits CD? I was very surprised by that.

Producer J. said...

Well... to be quite honest, there are a whole lot of questions and not a lot of answers as to what was and wasn't included on this CD. However, probably, the easiest answer is probably that it wasn't a big enough hit. I think it peaked at #15, and I don't think there's anything that wasn't at least a single digit hit on the CD.

I would love for someone to ask Trisha about this CD sometime... *hint*hint* to anyone that has a meet & greet.