Saturday, March 31, 2007

15 hours from now...

...Clay Walker will be in the XM Studios cutting an episode of ShortCuts. I've spent the last 3 hours writing the show, and quite honestly... I'm not sure it makes any sense. LOL Will give it a polishing in the morning.

A lot of ballads on this album, a cover of a 1974 country / pop #1, and a song that is lyrically nearly word for word the same as an 80's hit we play on US Country. CD goes on sale April 17th, but of course you'll be able to hear it all the weekend before on Highway 16 ShortCuts!

I really stopped in to remember to link to Clay's charity's website www.BandAgainstMS.org. It's a cause near and dear to my heart, and I remember when Clay was first diagnosed that it took him a while to come to terms with it all and be willing to step out and be a face for those with MS. He's doing good work, and they've come a long way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always been a big fan of Clay's and I can't wait to get his new album!

Also, thanks for posting the link to his charity... I hadn't heard of it until now but I'm gonna check it out...

~Wayne~