Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My New Addiction

HGTV. I cannot tell you how many hours of HGTV I watched last night. It's a good thing I don't have TiVo, because it would be recording this channel around the clock.

The funny thing is, much of what I've seen has made me go "OMG, who would live in a room like THAT?" But there's some good ideas and inspiration for someone who's hoping to sell her house in a year or so.

So most of what I've done today is lay in bed scheduling logs on my laptop while watching HGTV.

Now I need to find out if I have the DIY network...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of logs...when did you do the ones for this week? :)

Producer J. said...

I usually run about a week out, but I had to wait on Artist Confidential and the assorted promos that go with it so I've only been about 4 days out.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of HGTV, DIY show.They're great...

Anonymous said...

So you sick logged too? :P

You should do that more often. :D

Monica said...

I LOVE DIY.. they have a scrapbooking show! HGTV is addicting... I love watching it too! Hope your feeling better!!

Producer J. said...

I do not have DIY. :-( It's only on digital cable.

I would have to be dead before I could get out of doing logs... no kidding, if my hospital room had an internet connection, I'd be running logs.

Went in to work this morning and mixed logs and brought home more audio to edit. I'm exhausted from that little outing.

Anonymous said...

Awww... :( Are you feeling any better?

I'll be glad to help this weekend. :)

Unknown said...

you're impressive! brava! hope you feel better VERY soon. 17 has been rocking though. :)

HGTV is very addicting. As is the Food Network. And the Travel Channel.

I'm heading back to New England next week where I rarely if ever watch the TV, so this is a good thing. Although no CMT or GAC (not that there's a dang thing on there anyway).

Anonymous said...

Hope you kick this bug soon.

"I'm heading back to New England next week..."

Might this mean you will be at Vince's show on Tuesday night? :-)

Paula