Friday, March 02, 2007

Thursday Notes on Friday

I know I'm two days behind on blogging. Next event I just text scoop to Sandi and make her blog for me.

Things from today that I have to tell you about:

Chris Young
Terri Clark
Jack Ingram / Clay Walker
The boat: Carrie / Gretchen / Martina / Sara / Brad / Jake / MG / B&D / VZ
Happier than she's ever been. Bull.
The Kellie Pickler DVD story
Nashville Star story
"oh yeah, {someone} is cool, he's on crack."
Bon Jovi in concert
Keith Urban in concert in a full blown show that was still going on when I left it at 1am

Boots. Need comfortable boots. Black. Comfortable. Dressy. Do such a thing exist?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My black boots are comfy--but since I don't have giraffe legs, I'm pretty sure they're too small for you. :P

Knowing that you were at Bon Jovi and KU last night was heart breaking for me. :(

Anonymous said...

Don't know if Clark's makes boots, but they are the most comfortable shoes I've worn! A mutual acquaintance of ours recommended them a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

Can't wait for the expanded version of these notes. Hope blogger doesn't self-combust when you start writing. One more day, right? Then you can crash! Hang in there.

Paula

Producer J. said...

They do Paula - remember I tried looking for some in the outlet store? I need to find a regular store for them... I remember they had some I liked but not in my size - as tends to be the case in outlets

Anonymous said...

"remember I tried looking for some in the outlet store?"

I remember you were looking for boots but couldn't remember if Clark's had them. We went to sooooooooo many stores that day, some of us more successful than others with purchases.

Paula

Anonymous said...

I heard everyone had a blast at the cruise.

Please....details please!