Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Single is Here!

I just LOVE the new photos Trisha Yearwood has, which have been up on her website & myspace page, and is on the cover of the new single. I haven't seen the photo on the back of the single anywhere, so I thought I'd share.


Also note that there's an album version and a radio edit of the single. On XM... we play album versions.


Remember - Trisha's on with Jon Anthony today at 1pm Eastern on Highway 16. I know a lot of bits and tidbits have come out over the past week through various interviews she's done, but this is definitely the most news all in one place of the interviews I've heard. It's about 25 minutes including music so plan to spend lunch around your XM Radio!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed J, the photos are beyond gorgeous. Love, love, love this one too! Thanks for posting that.

Is the interview scheduled to air any other time besides 1pm? My butt will be running a show at that time today. Well more than my butt... but still. :(

Can't wait to hear the details anyway!!! :) Thanks for the scoops.

Anonymous said...

J, you rock!!!
Thanks for sharing the picture. I've caught a few Trisha interviews this week that were a little disapointing, but I know the XM one will be great!! I'll be listening!!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos, and the new single too! Can't wait for the new cd!!! Now I have to figure out how to get xm here on my computer . . . I hope I can catch the interview!

Thanks again for all the great info. Can't wait for more!

Debbie

Unknown said...

Okay - picture this... I've got my headset on one ear calling High School Musical... with an earbud in the other ear plugged into xm.com listening to the interview. Dedicated fan or just insane? You decide!

GREAT interview! Awesome song selection - thanks again J and XM! XM ROCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

I was on a plane. :(

Anonymous said...

But good grief she's stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pic and yes I am loving these pictures. I heard the XM interview is re-airing this evening so hopefully will catch it then. Can't listen at work but during dinner will work. Thanks for all the Trisha stuff. I love this site

Anonymous said...

Just heard the interview with Mrs. Yearwood-Brooks... BY FAR the best one!!! :D XM rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

I ate lunch with Jon and Trisha. That was a great interview, and I loved that you played Love Will Always Win. :)

"Dedicated fan or just insane?"

I've met you...you're not insane. Crazy maybe, but not insane.:p

Paula

Producer J. said...

If you say so Paula... jury's still out for me...

Unknown said...

J, you're not allowed to comment on that until you get a recycled note from me. :)