Thursday, May 15, 2008

Because I Needed One More Thing To Do...

hee hee hee... I'm quite sure I'm about to convince y'all I have completely lost my mind.

But I'm very excited. Tonight I officially signed the paperwork to become a Pampered Chef consultant. I couldn't resist. I love their products, and I had SO much fun at the party I had at my house back in February. I've been cooking so much more now that I have all these great tools in the kitchen to play with. As awesome as their host rewards are for having a party -- their rewards for consultants are even better. I couldn't resist.

No worries, I'm not about to quit my day job. :-)

6 comments:

Skywise said...

enjoy, pampered chef stuff can be fun!

Sharon said...

LOVE Pampered Chef!! It's easier for me to go through the catalog and pickout what I DON'T have than what I have - cause I think I've got about every piece. It does make cooking so much more fun. I do not own any baking wear except stones. Just bought the cookware - IT'S AMAZING!!!! So you're saying at CMA Fest we're having a Producer J Blogger Pampered Chef Party??? (maybe next year for sure!)

Anonymous said...

Love the stuff too! Don't make me sell it though. ;-)

Producer J. said...

I love the way you think Sharon! Hmm.....

You should have a catalog party and get those 4 things you don't yet own... I can make you an AWESOME offer right now! Just ask Sandi!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no...don't listen to J's offer...BUY from me! (she'll get the credit anyway!) :)

Anonymous said...

I'm like that with Southern Living At Home stuff. LOL I should become a consultant for that just to get the amazing kit. LOL Already did that for Creative Memories.