Monday, May 12, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

Jeepers. It's only 10:15 and the day is already insane.

Just picked up a Driver's Ed taping with Julianne Hough. Today. in 5 1/2 hours to be exact. I'm waiting on music so I can write the show. That should be fun.

It's also Taylor Swift's Prom Night. Seriously. They're throwing a Senior Prom for her tonight. Unfortunately, my mother couldn't find my old prom dresses -- prom attire is suggested. Should be fun. It's also a triple platinum party for her. She's having one heck of a Senior Year, eh? I kinda hope she brings home the ACM Female Vocalist trophy. That would be one awesome graduation gift.

We're doing a ShortCuts taping with MG this week, and I snagged a booking with Dan Tyminski for Bluegrass Junction. So it's looking to be a very good week.

None of the above is related to the Big News that will be released shortly. Keep watching this space.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I love JH's single! :D It's really catchy.

Anonymous said...

I kinda hope they give Taylor the new female vocalist award, as a graduation gift. (obviously she will when that one) I hope they award the top female vocalist to, the actual top female vocalist, and not to who would make a neat story. If they do, I think that either Martina or Carrie will come away with the award....

Jona said...

I love Taylor. I think it's cool they does this for her. I would love for her to win the ACM female vocalist.

Anonymous said...

Taylor winning the FVOTY? Don't you have to be able to sing to get that award?? If she wins the award will lose all credibility IMO...

Anonymous said...

I really don't get the Taylor Swift hoopla either....no disrespect to her fans but personally, I don't care for her singing.

Anonymous said...

The award--most of them--aren't about favoritism either, and that's what they've turned into, IMO.