Monday, May 19, 2008

Calendar Updates!

I have the schedules for the late night Musicians On Call benefit shows at the Hard Rock Cafe ... if you're coming to Fan Fair and need to make plans, email me.... three great nights of songwriters! A little closer to the time we'll release the complete schedule of everything we'll be carrying on XM.

Sugarland's album has been moved UP to July -- Keith Anderson's album has been pushed BACK (for what, the 723rd time?) to August 5th, and Sara Evans is getting married "very soon."

Now, about our post-CMA Music Fest blog meeting... who's still here Monday morning June 9th? I have 2 different ideas...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was gong to be there. But graduation comes first. I'll just have to have twice the fun next year LOL

Anonymous said...

Make that about 823 times for Keith's CD! Ugh! I know there's a good reason for it but it's about to make us fans crazy! I'm shooting for getting in on Thursday but it might just be for Keith's FC party on Friday. BTW they just sent out an announcement that XM will be there again this year, I'll be sure to find you this time!

Paula said...

My sister and I, along with another friend, will be there on Monday. We leave late that afternoon, I think.

Paula

Jennifer said...

I don't have to go far but would love to all meet up.