Thursday, February 22, 2007

April 3rd, I'll Be At Best Buy too!

Breaking news that I just found while surfing BuffettNews.com:

MCA Nashville will release LIVE AT TEXAS STADIUM, a collection of individual and collaborative live performances by musical legends Alan Jackson, George Strait & Jimmy Buffett, April 3. The recordings are from their 2004 mega concert event in Dallas.

Alan Jackson
Five O'Clock Somewhere (with Jimmy Buffett)
Designated Drinker (with George Strait)
Texas Women
Seven Bridges Road
Where I Come From

George Strait
Honk If You Honky Tonk
Murder On Music Row (with Alan Jackson)
Milk Cow Blues
Cowboys Like Us
All My Ex's Live In Texas (with Jimmy Buffett)

Jimmy Buffett
Hey Good Lookin' (with Alan Jackson and George Strait)
Sea Of Heartbreak (with George Strait)
North East Texas Woman
Boats To Build (with Alan Jackson)
Margaritaville (with Alan Jackson and George Strait)

Almost as cool is the news that there's now a Margaritaville Cayman Islands. I love Grand Cayman - have been there 3 times and would love to go back!

3 comments:

Frank Strovel III said...

The Cayman Islands are perhaps the best vacation destination I've ever visited. When I hit the Powerball jackpot, that's where you'll find me.

Unknown said...

So will we finally catch that show when he plays at the Margaritaville at the Caymans? :P

Producer J. said...

No, we're going to catch him on the east coast of Florida. Someday.

I'll come to visit Frank!

P.S. I like "me" better