Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday notes

Got a little downtime and thought I'd start some notes:

Heartland... I think their story would make a great CMT movie. Local bar band suddenly finds themselves with a hit song. Now what?

Jack Ingram was great. So well spoken, and delivers liners like a pro. I like him.

I've been up so late writing scripts the past two nights I'm completely exhausted and brain dead. And it's only TUESDAY! I need to find a Red Bull. I hope Toby's feeding us well. I'm managing to get nothing accomplished this afternoon.

From yesterday's notes:

Craig Morgan on his political aspirations: "I'll greet at Wal-Mart first." (I don't believe him, he'd make a great politician.)

Kellie Pickler told Dolly "I can't cry - my eyelashes are gonna fall off!"

And oh yeah. Huckleberry. There must be a story there. Must be. Why else would you do that to a child?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even the name William, being her last name is Williams kinda struck me funny but ya I'd like to hear the Huckleberry story, it better be a good one for that child's sake!

Anonymous said...

Huckleberry is a kind of name I would have expected from Brad. LOL Poor child, I hope there is a good story there too.