Friday, February 02, 2007

More cross-pollinating

Today I did a southern gospel interview sandwiched between two bluegrass shows, and edited liners for our women's channel. All that while mixing US Country logs and listening to my daughter write a song about snow.

The snow is gone, by the way. Which means I'm not going to get out of spending tomorrow night with a bunch of 10 year olds. However, I'm doing the smart slumber party. Instead of letting the little hellions tear up my house, I'm reting a couple of adjoining hotel rooms. I feel sorry for that maid.

Best news I've heard in months: Gary Allan is putting out a Greatest Hits CD.

Super Bowl Commercial Alert: Big & Rich and Rascal Flatts (separately) are in commercials. B&R is for Chevy... RF is for a company I forget, but the spot is some sort of Hanging Chad playoff. Didn't that joke get old about 5 years ago?

Go Colts!

6 comments:

Pam said...

GO BEARS !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

The 10 years old kids will have the best time in their life...

Anonymous said...

Don't like American footy, but the fact that 'chicken hawk and his two cohorts' may be seen I'll give it a wide miss.

Unknown said...

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And well GO BEARS!

I honestly don't care, cuz the Midwest rocks this weekend! :) Except for one small factor... the damn wind chill is like -12 right now. It rocks from indoors, maybe?

Have a riot with the kids - that sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

How are you holding up, J? :)

Happy Birthday, Miss Delaynie!!!