Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday Party Report

Tonight's Party was a Taylor Swift Gold Party. She showed up wearing gold from head to toe.

I truly don't think I can vocalize how impressive Taylor is as a person. Driven, is the best word I can come up with. "If you want to sell 500,000 albums, you meet 500,000 people. And that's what I did." She stands in her merchandise booth and signs for 2-3 hours after every show. And I'm told she LOVES doing it.

Even cooler was hearing her talk about the choices she makes. How she thinks through decisions about what to wear or where to go by thinking about what the 6 year old at her show last night would think about it. And then what that six year old's mom would think of it.

Taylor is SEVENTEEN.

Seriously, I want to meet Taylor's mom. Because I want to know how to raise a kid like that.

It was a most delicious oriental buffet tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a 15 yr old that you can borrow. She is just wonderful to everyone else and usually witchiepoo for me!!

Of course the nice Tasha is all due to my hard work. ;)

Ha!! I have to laugh cos the code I had to type in ends with bd and I often refer to her as... BD aka bitch daughter

Anonymous said...

The head to toe gold is pretty funny, J. :P

Have to say that Taylor's impressed me in every interview I've seen of her. Good for her.