Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Credits You Don't Hear

At the end of each episode of Highway 16 ShortCuts there's brief credits of the people who work on the show. (Delaynie does an AWESOME Jon Anthony impersonation of his mentioning her Mommy. ) However, what really needs to be credited are all the web resouces I use in writing a show. I'm about 2/3 of the way through a Jack Ingram episode and so far I need to thank:

jackingram.net
cmt.com
amazon.com
xcountry.xmradio.com
mapquest.com

Back to the writing now. (Needed a brain break). I'll let you know if I need to add anywhere else to my cyber credits.

12:03am Update: I need to thank CountryNation.com for the escape when I needed a break from writing - including a really good article on George Strait's songwriters that he's linked in the Newsstand. Show is all done - came in under 4 hours including blogging breaks. ;-).

No comments: