Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Checked Into the Media Room!


Yikes... I forget how many media people show up for this thing. I went early and got my spot (since it's right downstairs in my building!) and am back upstairs getting ready to change.

There has to be 80 media outlets in this room. I'm estatic with my position -- 2nd row right on the aisle, so I'm dead center. The whole rehearsal hall area of the arena has been turned into a maze of media stations, places for the artists to sign things, goodies to be picked up... and there are more people running around wearing headsets than are in the Secret Service.

I walked in with Taylor Swift's mom, who's every bit the doll her daughter is. Got a great story for you, but first, I have to go roll my hair in curlers and change clothes.

I have a pre-show party... will be back around 6:30 Central Time.

4 comments:

Jona said...

Wow, great position, J! this all sounds awesome. I can't wait for your blogs!
I SO wish I could be there and see Brad host, among other things. Or at least watch it on TV.

I'm sure you look beautiful as always!

sandi said...

Can't wait to see what new outfit you have! :)

Producer J. said...

I don't have anyone to take a picture. Sorry.

I'm in green and black.

Paula said...

"I don't have anyone to take a picture. Sorry.

I'm in green and black."

Just checking in and catching up with the blog now. With all the people running around there, that's no excuse.:p

Paula