Thursday, November 06, 2008

Yet another reason why Taylor Swift ROCKS.

You must spend 5 minutes checking out this awesomely adorable Taylor Swift video clip. It's being heralded because she has this funny littlle Barbie doll moment where she slips in some 411 about her celebrity breakup, but for country fans, it's more impressive for all the people she gets to promote her upcoming album. Alot of those were done backstage at the CMT Giants show. Anyone who can get George Strait and Alan Jackson so do liners for them clearly has something going!

Check it out - and don't forget, we've got Taylor on ShortCuts the weekend of November 14th!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks J! I loved that video. Too cute and hilarious! Very funny!

Kendel said...

Haha that video was all over the gossip blogs yesterday because of the breakup part. It was cool to see someone like George promoting her album. How cool!

Pam said...

CUTE !!!! Fearless will end up in my daughter Kelly's stocking !!! Shhhhhhh don't tell !!!!!!!! LOL

Jona said...

Awesome video! I admire that girl so much.
The promoting part is so cool :)

sandi said...

I caught part of Taylor's Crossroads last night--too cute! I'll have to record it so I can watch all of it.

Unknown said...

I also watched Crossroads. Very cool! Have to say it was funny hearing Joe Elliot sing lead on Taylor's songs though! LOL! And Taylor rocked on "Sugar" and "Photograph." She had too much fun with them. Loved the matching drum kit thing. I'll have to catch it again.