Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rodney Atkins...

... had no special guest. So much for the "narc." I do like this song though.

The Tennessean staff is in the row in front of me... I need to go check and see what they're blogging about.
(Beverly Keel is the blonde... Peter Cooper right in front of me... winning the award for Journalist with the Best Hair.)

Rascal Flatts won Best Vocal Group. They haven't come back to the press room in years, so looks like it's going to stay quiet back here for a while.

Odd that they're not teasing the Special Guests in the show, after all the promo hoopla in advance.

3 comments:

sandi said...

I wonder if it was because Bruce was mentioned in the song?

The winner of best vocal group just makes me want to gag. As did that jacket!

Kid Rock, on the other hand, has such a great single!

Kendel said...

I'm backstage on my friends phone. Funny how I am seeing the same things you're blogging about. I know you're in the media room but I don't think were allowed there. I'm past the food area behind a curtain.

Producer J. said...

Dang, I just now saw this Kendel! I probably walked right by you when I went to the ladies room or to get food.