Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ask and Ye Shall Receive..


Christmas cards from Trisha and Alan - neither of which came through my mailbox. Photo courtesy of Paula.

Cool things that have come through my mailbox lately - food! I got a box of these amazing brownies from one record label, and today, a honey baked ham and a pecan pie from another! OMG I just LOVE Honeybaked Ham!

Massachussetts once again tops the states on my blog counter. The thing I love about my MA readers it they come from cities with cool names. Randolph, Marblehead, West Springfield and Braintree (I've gotta know the story behind that city's name!) all represented today.

The MA contingency, however, does not get credit for the coolest city name to show up on my statcounter. That, far and away, goes to the visitor from Kyonggi-do, Republic of Korea. Awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Stoughton didn't show up on that list...maybe I'm lumped in regionally with Randolph or Braintree? Otherwise, we have more lurkers who haven't come forward.

Yes, there are so many food temptations this time of year...

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Paula

Unknown said...

go Mass! Even though I'll soon be in the Illinois cornfield contingent. Who's lurking in Marblehead? That's right next door - well, unless that's me in Salem showing up in Marblehead (that's where I send the rent check!). :)

Hollah to South Korea!

I've been doing SOOOO well at staying away from the food until the past few days. Apparently either the never-ending cold I have OR the various medications I'm getting thrown at me have greatly affected my will-power with the treats.

By the by - I am now so addicted to XM that I had to run from my truck to the computer to not miss a Nickel Creek special. Are there special therapists for this?

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday. Thanks to J for gathering us all here to party... :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas wishes to you from Norway, Joyce! :)

Huggs,
Jona

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a very Merry Christmas, J - and everyone else as well. :)

-sandi