Thursday, December 14, 2006

Overwhelmed? Me?

This was today's "To Do" list:

Buy Abbie's Birthday Present
Wrap Abbie's Birthday Present
Mapquest to Abbie's House
Pack Laynie for slumber party
Wrap Book Buddy gift
Upload and order pictures
Send JDC photo to Kyle
Send JMC photo to Jon

Call American Family & Equitable
Returns: WalMart and Steve & Barry's
Parent Teacher Store
Reschedule yesterday's missed Dr. appt.
Pkg. GN gifts
Mail GN gifts
Wrap Brad's presents

Mail Brad's package
Buy Giftcards: Tom, Mike, Sara, Shawn, Samantha, Stephen
Mail Barb's pkg.
Mail Diane's pkg.
Send check to Paul
Fill out expense report
Fax in receipts
Fill out ESP form - return
Fill out flex spending form - return
Next week's calendar
Email Britt
Wrap teacher presents
Christmas cards!!!!
MCH logs 12/20 - 12/25

Things in italics I actually got done. As you can see, it's going to be a long night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo.... did you actually TAKE Laynie to her slumber party? Or is that tomorrow? :P

Producer J. said...

tomorrow. just bought the present and packed tonight.

I think the fact that the street she gave me doesn't come up on Mapquest might be a problem...

I am however, getting more marked off my list! More italics!

Anonymous said...

Geez, you made me tired just reading that!

Pam said...

Ah the life of a Mom..... working or not LOL I'm going to be so glad when Cady Jo (the oldest) can drive.

My day yesterday:

Get the kiddos up, dressed etc and driven to school.

Decide I want McD's for breakfast so I drive off base, only one problem..... I forgot my ID !!! which meant I had to call the hubby's office and admit I had forgotten said ID. So he can call the gate guard and tell HIM I forgot my ID and that its actually okay to let me back on base.

Watch youngest child's Christmas program.

Run home change from Mom clothes to Officer's Wife clothes LOL

Realize as you are walking out the door that the oldest child forgot the white elephant gift she didnt tell you she needed until 9:30pm the night before. SO I run that to school.

Then go to Luncheon.

After luncheon search house frantically for ID because you need to go off base and buy sweater or something to wear to yet anther Christmas party last night.(FOund ID on table next to my chair along with my credit card no idea why it wasn't in my wallet)

Got home, decided house was going to get up and walk away if I didnt attempt to clean it.

Picked up the brats.Left two of them at home. Took the oldest to Driving School ( When did high schools stop doing this????????)

Came home youngest child decides she doesn't want to sing in the evening performance. THANK YOU made my schedule easier.

Took shower got dressed for party.

Picked up oldest from driving school, dropped her at home to watch the other two

Hubby and I depeart for party.

I'm almost glad that next week starts Christmas break ALMOST

Anonymous said...

The two of you are making me tired.

Pam, now I understand why Negotiations didn't have a new installment this morning,:p although I see that one is posted now.

Paula

Unknown said...

Yeah seriously, forget that... I just went to work and babysat actors... the adult ones!

You're all very impressive :)

Pam said...

Paula,

Time Warner's wonderful signal strength was down again this morning. I really don't like San Antonio Time Warner.