Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wall Bling

Last night a friend and I took our girls to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, which has been running out at the Grand Ole Opry House. The girls all loved seeing the Rockettes dance. I consider myself to be fairly limber, but I hurt just watching those ladies do those high kicks!

The Opry moves downtown to the Ryman Auditorium for a couple of months each year when the Rockettes come to town. There was an ad in the program for a Christmas dinner show with Pam Tillis that was running out at the Opryland Hotel that I hadn't heard a thing about.

At any rate, my friend and her husband run Lofton Creek Records, and she brought me some wall bling for my office. :-) Although I have to admit, I had no idea that USA Today did a chart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular for the first time a couple of years ago in New York. It was fantastic, especially the wooden soldier routine!

I had seen info on Pam Tillis' Christmas show in an Opryland newsletter I get. Sounds like it wasn't widely advertised if you hadn't heard about it.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Seems like the out of towners heard about the Pam Tillis thingy!! LOL
We actually went to the Opryland Hotel to see all the lights and I finally did the river ride!!

Did you know that the water in the lil river comes from all 50 states and some other countries??
All sent back in a Jack Daniel's Bottle!!