Monday, December 04, 2006

From One Suitcase to Another

When last I blogged... I was in Pigeon Forge, TN. I'm currently in Washington D.C. During the 10 hours I was home overnight, I remembered to move my makeup case and curling iron into my next suitcase, which I'd packed before I left. Hopefully by the time I get home again mid-week, my husband will have done laundry, and I can re-pack suitcase #1 for our trip to Kansas City.

Hopefully my husband still remembers my name by then.

Lots and lots and lots to tell you about but for now I'll leave you with a couple of tidbits -

Artist Confidential with Vince Gill was awesome. He cried.

Vince and Amy have XM in the car and in their bedroom. They listen to Bluesville in the bedroom. TMI.

Dave Talbot is leaving The Grascals to go to work for Dolly.
:-( There's a banjo player out there somewhere about to get lucky.

MistleToe Roaster was awesome. Had a blast with Sandi and Paula. The show was even funnier this time - they've tweaked it since I saw it in August. And Bryan Kennedy got a new Santa suit. Had dinner in Chinatown tonight with Jon Anthony, Kyle Cantrell, and Jay Thomas. One of those men... who shall remain nameless... refuses to eat anything adventurous. So I ate in Chinatown... at Fudruckers. I had an Asian Chicken Salad, does that count?

I can't believe I finally got to Chinatown and didn't have my camera on me. It was not NEARLY as cool as NYC's Chinatown.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE was your camera? :P

But I believe I mentioned Chinatown in DC is lame.

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot... how was Hotel Eckington? ;)

Producer J. said...

I left it in my overnight bag. :-(

I'm calling it La Verde.

I stayed in the green room. Could have been worse. I think.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo.... you made it onto Wireimage. :)

Producer J. said...

I have arrived! Woo hoo!