Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Programming Alert!

I book so many different things, I forget what I've done. LOL. Jimmy Fortune is on with Country Dan tonight on XM 10 America. I've been listening. Lots of Statlers music. :-)

Here's my kids with their Snow Woman. (Delaynie said it had to be a girl.) Notice Delaynie in her Chiefs jersey! I believe that was one of (many) Chiefs things that Annette helped me aquire. Still getting good use!

And I have to show off the decoration we got for the studio yesterday. Or should I say - 13 decorations!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Well look at that handsome snowman - he looks down right happy!

Beautiful decorations - what were they for? One white rose eh? Gotta be meaning behind that.

Anonymous said...

Was that decoration for a special occasion? ;-)

Producer J. said...

I wish I could say there was some monumental meaning behind the white rose, but it was just my husband being different, I guess.

It was our 13th wedding anniversary. 12 red, 1 white.

Anonymous said...

Yeay! That's what I thought. :) Maybe it was so it wasn't bad luck or anything. LOL Congrats again!

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Yeah, 13 red roses may be a bad luck thing.

Paula