Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Today... is Wednesday.

I was just informed that. After trying to make someone believe it was Thursday. I'm glad it's only Wednesday, because I'm not packed for my Friday trip.



This is my little XM radio station in my Christmas village. Blogger wouldn't let me add it to the entry where I talked about it below. I did, however, add some pics of the Illinois Cornfields at the bottom of the page. Lots more photos to come, but I need sleep.

Had a delightful lunch today with Nina Fortune, whose husband Jimmy is the only Statler Brother I've ever met. She brought me Jimmy's new Christmas album, which you'll be hearing soon on Music City Holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did ya tell her how much fun MTR was? :D

Producer J. said...

Yes. And then she told me that she was invited to a private party following the MTR in Staunton. At Langdon's dad's house. *sniff**sniff*

Anonymous said...

But, but... that's 2 weeks away. And not too far from MY house. Can *I* go? :D

Langdon's such a cutie. :P