Monday, December 11, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Got back into town around 10:30 last night. Sunday nights at the airport are funny, if you've never been. Coming back from Kansas City, we were on a plane full of people in Chiefs jerseys (my hubby and daughter included, although we did not go to the game.) As I'm waiting at baggage claim, in came a gaggle of people in Titans paraphenalia (sp?) - the flight from Houston had just arrived.

Hope everyone had a great weekend - a reminder that New Music Roundup airs at Noon Eastern today on XM 10. Trisha's up first!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and thanks for the reminder!

Paula

Pam said...

LOL I had my Titans gear on yesterday too, fleece pullover and a ball cap.

Just wanted to let you know that I had the Music City Holiday on all day last Friday. There was a Holiday Tour of Homes on the base and my house was one of them......loved having the music without having to change CDs.

Welcome Home.

Sharon said...

Welcome Home! Thanks for sharing all your travel adventures - really enjoy reading about them.

Anonymous said...

Yeay! Just heard Jon talking about it. :D