Monday, November 05, 2007

Hello from KC!

Greetings from Windy Kansas City... where we arrived safe and sound. Jon and I were chauffeured to the Hilton Presidential, where he was interviewed for the local NBC affiliate about the concert. Tee hee hee.

The Sprint Center looks like a gigantic glass spaceship. Sandi took this photo of the Sprint Center from the Hotel. Which is very nice for all of you coming in. Although the beds are small. If there are four of you in a room, I really hope you like your bed partner.

Jona, I'm looking for you, but I don't know your last name. I'm going to try emailing you my cell phone number. Rachael, your cell phone apparently isn't working yet. I'm apparently just going to have to stop every woman I see on the street and listen to see if they have an accent....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

WAHOO! You guys are celebrities outside of Nashville TOO! :0)

Here's the link to the Garth Article on Kansas City's NBC affiliate's website this morning - will check back to see if they either show the video (if they interviewed you on video) or quoted you!

Have fun!
(you may have to paste the link back together)

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=6a3a4b62-f873-4cfb-aa75-f242fb3e21ee

Anonymous said...

We found Jona and Rachael!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes you found me and now I'm in a pannick as the person with my ticket has not shown up, I do not want to miss tonight and I have no idea where she is at.

Great to finally talk to you Joyce, hoping to meet you at the Sprint tonight.

Rachael

Producer J. said...

Jona has extra floor seats. Call us.