Sunday, November 04, 2007

Next Stop on the Producer J. World Tour: Opening Night in KC!

Ready or not, I'm getting on a plane at 6:45 tomorrow morning. I'm sure that seemed like a good idea at the time we booked it.

Not taking my laptop, but I'm sure Jon will have his. We will be reporting in during Jay Thomas's live show tomorrow on Highway 16, beginning at 6pm ET. Hopefully. We're testing out a system we hope to use for the CMA's. If it works, we plan to talk to any fans we can run into and put them on the radio.

Look for that XM Microphone -- and me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Hope to catch some of the feed.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Is it at the Sprint center we shal look for you and your microphone? ;)
Have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Joyce, looking forward to meeting you at the show tomorrow night. Im in section 110 tomorrow night.

See you at the show,
Rachael

Main said...

Have a great time!

And that goes for all of you who are going to see Garth in the next 10 days! :)

Unknown said...

I cannot believe this starts tonight!!!! SO EXCITED!!! Have a blast J - you can sleep in December!

Glad XM will be around. I want details!!!