Monday, November 05, 2007

Reporting from the Sprint Center

I have been inside... the merchandise is cool. Tons of GB t-shirts... black... brown... olive green... white. Some with the new publicity photo... some with that photo from the cover of The Entertainer... some with the One Man One Decade One Hundred Million slogan...

Good Stuff.

Talked to Rachel and Jona both on the phone... Jen texted me that she's here... and we interviewed some very Nutty fans from Ireland. ;-)

I'm surprised by the lack of GarthNutts running around downtown... I expected to be tripping over people in cowboy hats. Not so much.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Joyce, thanks for the inside scoop. I'm going to take a guess that there is not a t-shirt with both Garth and Trisha on it together??

That would have been very cool to have!

Producer J. said...

I did not see one... I specifically saw Trisha merch... but they were also still putting one out.

Anonymous said...

ok good news just got a call my ticket it coming, i can relax now, lol

Fingers crossed one might show up for us gbty fans ;)

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm so friggin excited for you all!

They better still have t-shirts by Friday! Or I'm making a certain someone buy them all on credit for me. :)

So so so so so so so excited - I'm living vicariously!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the report... I'm so jealous yet so excited for you all at the same time! Oh well, I get my turn in 3 days...

Anonymous said...

Just text with a friend in the 8th row. She said there isn't a bad seat in the house!!

Anonymous said...

OK what Lish said!!! LOL

Just text with a friend in the 8th row!!! She said there isn't a bad seat in the house!!!
Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

oops!!!! i'm so excited I'm stuttering!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Too bad I'm not there tonight. I got my ten-gallon hat and my Texas Stadium Mo Metta shirt lined up for Thursday... Looking forward to it! Thanks for all the updates J!!

Anonymous said...

yay! I am also excited and, like lish, living vicariously :o) Thanks J! And to you and all...

HAVE A BLAST!!!!!

Monica said...

Hi CC!! Wish we would get to see you there! I'll send you pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Moni! Me too, but I am very happy you are there! and about pics...aww. Thanks bunches! :)

CC