Sunday, January 20, 2008

Charlie Daniels Party Pics








Here are some pics from the party for Charlie Daniels following his Opry induction at the Ryman Auditorium last night. Before this party, he did a small press conference, this was about 15 minutes after his hour on GAC concluded, and Charlie was flying HIGH! I wish I could figure out how to add audio to this blog, I would love for you to hear him talk about his love for the Opry, his first trip there, and being inducted at the Ryman. Although he also said "they could have inducted me in the middle of Broadway" and he wouldn't have cared. LOL

8 comments:

chumly said...

He is great, one of the best concerts I ever attended.

Jona said...

I wonder why h hasn't been inducted to the Opry before? Well deserved, anyway.
The cake looked yummy! ;)

Sharon said...

Watched it on TV - it was great! He's a wonderful addition to the Opry family.

Anonymous said...

I watched it too!! He is just so humble!!

Anonymous said...

whoa. I would have figured him for a member long ago. Congrats Charlie!

Thanks for the pics J :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. I watched it on tv wishing I could have been there. He's a sweet guy.

Anonymous said...

You have the best "non-job" ever. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics J! I watched the induction on tv. When I first heard about Charlie being inducted, I was floored because I had just assumed he was already an Opry member. He is so humble and such an amazing person and entertainer. I was so happy for him.

My dad has been a huge fan of his for as long as I can remember, so I totally grew up listening to CDB with my dad. And I have seen him live a couple of times - He simply rocks on stage!

Oh and yeah, can I have your job?! LOL!