Monday, January 29, 2007

About that song title...

I guess we can be glad she doesn't sing a song called "Red Pushup Bra." You'll have to be the judge if the shoes matched the rest of the outfit... be watching for the full photo to appear on the Jon Anthony Celebrity Slide Show on his myspace page.

Grascals on XM 14 Bluegrass Junction tomorrow just after 3pm Eastern. If you listen to this interview, you have to come back here and give me your impressions. No Jimmy on this one - two Terrys and the Newbie Grascal.

On a compltely unentertainment related note, I have discovered the most delicious cereal. And I don't eat cereal. But I couldn't resist this when I saw it out of the corner of my eye on the Wal-Mart shelf. YUMMY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...isn't it a little too chilly for those cute shoes?

And YUM!!! :D

Anonymous said...

She cut her hair!! :o

Anonymous said...

Did they get the Muffin Tops from the Seinfeld episode?

Anonymous said...

Didn't catch the Grascals interview.:( How did it go?

Checked my Weight Watchers slide rule, and one serving of the cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk is 3 points. :) I'll have to try it out...I like blueberries.

Paula