Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Readers Rock!

I hope by now y'all know that I appreciate you hanging out here and interacting with each other as well as me... but allow me to just say so again. I was just checking out the Grammy Blogs we have up, and the ONLY one to get a comment reacting to it was Jay Thomas's blog. And it was our very own Sandi! :-D And that was after two days of being featured on Yahoo Music where it was exposed to 80 zillion people. Y'all are more interactive than that on my most boring of ramblings, LOL.

Those big time bloggers may have more readers, but by golly, my readers freakin' rock.

smooches!
J.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to make him feel good, you know. ;)

Hope you had a great weekend, even though you were "cheating" on me! :P

DaveBrz said...

Is there a direct link to the blog? I can't seem to find it.

Producer J. said...

How on earth was I cheating on you???? The woman who travels all over the country and I don't even get a postcard!

http://xmgrammy.blogspot.com/2007/01/jay-thomas-country-perspective.html

Anonymous said...

I really should take your addy with me. :)

I send you pictures though!

Producer J. said...

You still didn't explain how I was cheating on you...

Anonymous said...

It was a joke. You know, cause you were going out of town w/other friends... :P

Producer J. said...

oh YOU'RE one to talk. :-P

Anonymous said...

You rock, too!

I only wish I had known about your blog before. But, as they say, better late than never! Thanks for all you're doing to keep us up-to-date!

Rich