Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Geography Lessons

I have absolutely nothing creative to write about tonight, so I'm going to attempt to lure out some more lurkers. I love seeing where people are reading from... earlier today I had a visitor from Brazil! And one from London tonight.

Sometimes I see a city and know that there's a PG'er in that city who's most likely at the keyboard. But some of y'all, I don't know. So... it's time once again for lurkers to de-lurk. Post a comment and just tell me your city / state. It's painless, no registration, or nothin'.

For instance.... someone visits me regularly from Glendale, California. My hubby was born there, so I notice you. I also have a reader in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. You get my vote for the coolest city name. Please come out and say hello!

I got a Belleville, IL visit today - love seeing the IL contingency! I was wearing an ISU sweatshirt today. And my faithful reader in Chicago at Ameritech... come out come out whoever you are!

Carrie Underwood leads the pack in google searches that bring people to me. Today I got hits from "Carrie Underwood Vegan" (is she?) "Carrie Underwood Tour 2007" and "Carrie Underwood Dating."

BTW - one of the questions we posed to Kellie Pickler was if she'd been able to compare post-Idol notes with Carrie - who is on a sister record label. You'll have to tune in to Highway 16 Driver's Ed next week to find out what those two blondes talk about when they get together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just thought i'd stop by and say I love your blog and Im currently reading from Richmond, VA. Incidentaly I found it from a Carrie Underwood source so thanks for the info on your projects with her!

P.S Carrie is a vegitarian but not a vegan

Producer J. said...

:-) Thanks for coming by and saying hello!

Next week I'll have air dates / times for our GRAMMY show which kicks off with Carrie!