Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I had this really long chatty post written tonight about Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, and a showcase I went to. But I was multi-tasking, and by the time I got around to publishing it, I'd been logged out. Poof!

I did debut my new Treadmill CD tonight, using a lot of your suggestions. It starts out with "Down to the River to Pray" (credit to Sharon #2!) and ends with "How Do You Like Me Now?" It's great motivation - if I run fast enough, I get through the 5k before Toby starts singing. Which I did tonight - with over a minute to spare!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see Toby oblige in helping you reach your goal.:p

Paula

Sharon said...

WAHOO!! That's awesome that you made it with time to spare! Did ya have a big bowl of ice cream to celebrate? he he

At the mention of Toby - did anybody see that his movie came out yesterday? I saw it in WalMart last night $18.00!!! I had thought about buying it - just cause I didn't think it was THAT bad - but not for $18.00!! I thought it was more of a Hallmark kind of movie (not a real deep blot and skipped over a lot of detail that might have made it a really good story line) not a 'theater movie' - one that keeps you glued to your seat for a majority of the time. $18.00 just makes my jaw drop......

Producer J. said...

wow. Seriously, $18??? Talk about gouging your fans, who have undoubtably already seen it anyway.

I still haven't watched my (free!) DVD that they sent me at Christmas.