Thursday, August 02, 2007

Early Rizer

Good Morning! One of the things I've discovered over the past week or so is that there are just NOT enough hours in the day. So I've started getting up at these ridiculous hours and making lists or answering emails, or scheduling logs, which is what I'm about to do now.

We did get into the new house last night and do some cleaning and a little painting. I'm throwing open the doors tonight for coffee and dessert - not that I have time to party, but by golly, we've earned it. We have to be out of our old house before we leave on vacation next Tuesday, so I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment.

All of which means I'm still not getting to hit the schmooze fests. Emerson Drive had 2 parties on Monday, Raul Malo had a CD release party on Tuesday, Tracy Lawrence had a #1 party last night, and while I'm out of town next week he's got a 2nd party, and I think Garth's big radio shindig happens while I'm gone too. I've decided now would be a really good time to be cloned. Tonight Sony BMG is doing a showcase for Sarah Johns, which I would have really liked to have gone to, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm having a party at my house.

Off to schedule some US Country music -- wouldn't want them to run out while I'm gone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

J,

I think your party in more important based on what day it is.

David

Sharon said...

You deserve a party!

HEY...is it one of those 'Here's your paint brush, pick a wall' kind of parties? he he

Producer J. said...

DAMN! I should have thought of that!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.gactv.com/gac/nw_headlines/article/0,,GAC_26063_5655924,00.html

Wayne said...

Ok, so apparently some big news about Garth is popping up all over the net but nobody seems to know for sure what it is... I've also noticed you mentioning an album and a "radio shindig" as more of a sidenote in two different posts... I feel like I missed something here and since no one else has made any comments about it, I feel like I am the only one who doesn't know...

So, WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!

LOL!

~Wayne~

Anonymous said...

Can I pretend to be you and attend the big radio shindig??? LOL

Anonymous said...

Do you need an intern Sandi? LOL!!