Friday, August 17, 2007

Flowers

I'm not sure how or why or by who THIS rumor got started, but apparently... it's going around that I'm blogging from Blue Rose Estates. Umm... no.

As mentioned, I'm set up here very nicely on the 20th floor of a Nashville hotel, where my diet Mt. Dew is on ice, and the only flowers in sight are on these really ugly curtains. Lest anyone think I'm stalking the Gates hoping for a Garth sighting and filching his neighbors' wireless signal, allow me to show you my room.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
Nice room :)

Anonymous said...

I think what got people think of the Blue Rose is an article posted on the planet by a radio person that claimed part of the event was happening at the blue Rose. Sorry...

Monica said...

Loving your updates!! keep em coming!

Skywise said...

great update! :D

thanks for setting things straight!!

Producer J. said...

No problem Kate... I just didn't want to mislead anyone on what I was doing. Maybe some other radio person is blogging from Blue Rose, LOL. More power to them.

The hotel is great, they've totally remodeled it since I was last here - actually they're still remodeling it. The Big Machine guys were joking that they had it redone just for GRS. Delaynie and Gary are staying here with me tonight - I'll get a report on how the pool is shortly, LOL.

Details from tonight's party coming shortly.

Anonymous said...

Hey J.

First time posting, but I read whenever I can. As always, your writing rocks! Thank you :)

Oh, and wonderful that you got a new place. congrats!

Anonymous said...

Or it could have been me, confusing everyone as usual. :D Wishful thinking. :P But I only posted that here!