Saturday, August 18, 2007

GRS: The Day Ahead

Good morning. And happy GRS day to you!

I'm about to head down to the breakfast buffet they've provided us. Following that is Session 1 - The Man, The Plan, The Music. That's an hour and a half with the G-Man, an interactive session where we're told "Don't hold back!" It's radio's chance to get their questions answered.

Following that is the public press conference, which is scheduled to run 30 minutes, and will be streamed live on GarthBrooks.com. Now because I told you days ago it was happening lunchtime on a weekend day, I'm expecting y'all to be huddled around your computer. And then come here and give me your thoughts.

After that we get lunch. We're definitely not going hungry here.

There are 3 afternoon sessions: a "Garth Liner Session" which includes Garth doing station liners, and us sharing our favorite Garth stories... and being video taped. I'm bringing out the Delaynie diaper story. ;-) I'll post it here later. There's also a "Garth 101" with Melinda Newman, and then a closing session where we're told if we still have questions for Garth, ASK.

Then we wind the night up with the party of all parties. It does not say there's a performance, but we're all expecting one. Will talk to you when I can!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the best!

Unknown said...

Living vicariously thru you... have a blast, girl! And thanks so much for sharing...

Skywise said...

thanks for the great updates joyce! have a great garth day!!

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again....JOYCE...YOU ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Woooo Whooo!!
Just tell him we're all here waitin to hear the news!!!

Thanks Joyce!

Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky girl, have a great time, even if you are working(not too much work when you get to hang out with the man)... hope you've got lots of juicy details

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!
Have a great time!!! I'm looking forward to hear all about it :) Party with Garth, someone have a great job, thats for sure!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow... this is insane!!! Can I have your job? :) We'd have to go back in time though, so I could go to this! :P

Anonymous said...

Awesome again J! What can I say? :)