Sunday, March 23, 2008

Busted!

I totally got busted trying to take a picture of our hot waiter, Vijay. So he leaned in to the nearest guest and mugged for me.

Lots more photos from my trip below. Hope y'all had a great Easter weekend. We completely re-did our front garden Saturday... I now ache in places I didn't know I had. The fun thing about having a new (to me) house is that you have mystery plants popping up out of the garden. I came home from the cruise to discover a zillion pink, purple and white hyacinths blooming, along with some totally random daffodils. There are a few things I'm unsure about - are they weeds or could they be flowers? Time will tell.

I will have garden photos later in the week. (They don't really compare with hot waiter pics, sorry.) To get pics off my camera I have to put my SD card in my work camera, and it's being used to take pics of our new studios, which, I'm told, are now in progress! So hopefully I'll have photos of them to share soon as well. Yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still have 3 feet of snow in our yard and I see we woke up to a couple more centimetres this morning....won't have to worry about gardening for a while yet.:(

Great pics J, I've often thought about taking a cruise but worry about being sick the whole time.
It's amazing what they can do with towels isn't it!LOL

Anonymous said...

Great picture collages! If that producer thing you have going doesn't work out, you could quite possibly have success as a photographer.

I'm curious as to what is behind the gate with the BC in front?

Susan, unless there is terrible weather, you wouldn't have to worry about being sick. Cruises are a wonderful way to travel.

Paula

Producer J. said...

That is Blackbeard's Castle. Aargh!

:-D

Anonymous said...

Weeds are soemthing that are growing where you don't want them! I need to clean up the back garden, but its been ever so rainy here.

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing.

Jona said...

Your pictures are awesome. Thank you for sharing them with us. You have been to Paradise, I'm sure. Some of your pics reminded me of my favorite movies, Pirates of the Caribbean.
I really like the towels LOL Have never seen anything like that before. I'm very impressed.

I'm looking forward to start the garden work too. But there is still a couple of feets with snow here :(