Monday, March 03, 2008

Dixie Rose Deluxe's Honky Tonk Hair Salon and Script Writing Spa

I'm giggling so much... I just had to come blog. I'm sitting at my big bathroom counter, on the laptop, writing an episode of Driver's Ed, while Ashley colors my hair.

You might be a redneck if....

Ok, funniest thing ever. I walk into the studio today and introduce myself to Ashton Shepherd... whom I'd never met before...whose show I was writing at my bathroom counter last night... The very first thing out of her mouth -- I swear to God -- was "I love your hair color!"

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

that is too funny I can picture that one...

Jona said...

LOL I can picture it too.

Paula said...

So can I...

Talk about multitasking. :)

Paula

Anonymous said...

I've been de-throned! :P

Main said...

LOL! Too funny!! Are you posting a pic of your hair color?? :D

Producer J. said...

It's black. Why she even noticed it, I have no idea.

And yes... you've been dethroned. That will teach you for not coming to Nashville in FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny that she mentioned the hair color.