Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hello from the sunshine...

Hello from the sunshine stick, I can't believe I work up to 5 inches of snow, and right now I am looking at palm tree, I am at the Fort Lauderdale Airport waiting on my Mom to that second snow in Chicago and the luggage pair itself here play steel drum music when I started up, pretty funny, anyway, that's exciting going on here, just thought I check in today, hey, because I have to killing hour while I waiting for Mom. listen

Powered by Jott

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it J.:)
The storm finally made it to our neck of the woods this afternoon....heck what's a couple more inches to add to the 4 or 5 feet we already have. ugh!
It's been a long winter...I'd love to see a palm tree right about now.;)
Have fun J!:)

DaveBrz said...

Glad you made it. Had no power last night for 10 hours due to a strong storm that came through.

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get out and go on your cruise. Enjoy this week and have a great time. Hope the weather is sunny and balmy.

Anonymous said...

Did you go visit my mom in Ft Lauderdale? :)

Producer J. said...

Shouldn't your mom be visiting you at the moment?

And should you even be typing? :-P

J. <--- still giggling about bloggers translation of the "Sunshine Stick."