Friday, March 21, 2008

Running Away to the Ocean


Just a few random pictures to share. St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and 2 at sea.

Funniest thing today... the woman at the Red Cross was putting me through the "what foreign countries have you been in lately" quiz before I could give blood, and when I said St. Maarten she asked if I had been anywhere else in Europe.

I told her I hadn't been to Europe, I'd been to the Carribbean. And she told me there was 2 St. Maartens, and they were spelled differently.

I didn't tell her that they were on the same island.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are breathtaking, thanks for sharing with us J.:)

Main said...

Beautiful pics!

Jona said...

Those pics are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

wow! so beautiful. thanks J :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

J, sorry to change the subject, but just wondering how everything is in TN and IL....all that rain/flooding in midwest. I hope all family and friends are all well.

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!!