Sunday, March 09, 2008

Good morning from Miami....

Good morning from Miami. I am at the Miami Airport filter(?) where I'm watching a plane. Arrow Cargo, is about to take off. I feel as I can reach out and touch the plane here. We are very close to the airport. We are siting on this unusual body of water canal type of thing with the skyline of Miami in the background. It was beautiful weather here, nothing like the snow I left behind. There goes that plane and I don't know if you can hear that noise but wow it's loud. Anyway, I just wanted to say have a great week and I will possibly talk to you. Unbolt(?) the ship. listen
Umm... that should have been "ON BOARD" the ship.

Powered by Jott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miami? From Ft Lauderdale? You could have walked there! :P Have a fantastic week!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't unbolt the ship. :P

HAVE A BLAST!!!!