Friday, March 07, 2008

Photos coming!

I still have a bunch of packing to do... but I'm going to be adding pictures to the posts (and if I have time... fixing the translations!) as the night wears on.

First off... the promised photo of Keith Anderson in a toga. Chris Young performing.



By the way, my phone battery was dead this afternoon, so I didn't get a chance to do one last Audio Blog today. Our lunch entertainment today was Capitol Records, who brought out Emily West and Lady Antebellum. Emily was rather...bizarre, but I'm totally a Lady A fan now!

4 comments:

Producer J. said...

Ok, I can't believe no one has commented on Keith Anderson in a toga.

Y'all are FIRED.

Anonymous said...

Is he wearing a toga, or scrubs? :P

Anonymous said...

Can you fix it so we can REALLY see it? He does look like he's wearing scrubs! Paging Dr. Anderson! LOL

fritzdccpa said...

We need more pictures of Keith in the toga.LOL